Tuesday, December 18, 2012

New driveway!!

Whoa, this girl woke up with some mad bed head!  It was crazy, like she ratted her bangs into a wave or something.. very "Ace Ventura" {second time to use that reference with her!}.  It took me awhile to get it to lay flat and look somewhat normal.
 I tried really hard to get a pic that would do it justice, but you get the idea.

 We had gymnastics and Isabelle did not want to leave the racquet ball court.  I noticed the sign on the door as I was taking the picture.. 'court shoes only. no outside shoes allowed'.. oops!  And she was running all over, I was that mom!
 Oh and this is me saying, "ok, bye, I'm leaving".. and her saying, "bye mom, see you later!".. Aaagghh!
 We had our driveway widened at the top {yay} and Isabelle just loved watching the "man" break up the concrete and use the machines... she was so interested in it!
 They were all entertained!
 Driveway gone!
 We got to put Iz's hand in the new concrete!
 She was a little timid at first, said she put her hand in dirt.. and she kept squishing her fingers together, so we had to re-do it several times!
 Done!  So fun to have Isabelle's stamp in our driveway!  Too bad baby Wilson isn't here yet to put hers in, she's going to feel left out some day!
 Play doh time!
She was funny and wanted to crumple everything I made and tear it into pieces.
Iz loved playing with the Play Doh and asked to play with it for days after.

No comments:

Post a Comment