Iz was quick to put her Cinderella outfit on when she woke up... she cracks me up!
We sat down to have "coffee", it's actually tea, but for some reason she keeps calling it coffee... I love the way she says it.
And then had to take her baby, 'Susie' {her only baby with a name and she says it like 'su-see', no idea how she came up with that, but it's very similar to my mom's name.. mom? ;)} for a stroll in her car seat and stroller... with her Cinderella heels on!
I think she's telling me, "I'm taking baby to the store, get some milk... or babies going to the doctor, she has to get a shot." She also says they are going to Lawrence or going to ride the school bus..
On the run!
"shh, babies sleeping"
She is so entertaining!








No comments:
Post a Comment