I think I've posted one of these before, but I just love a Holiday latte, especially when you get it and it looks this pretty! I was in KC early and had to burn some time on the plaza until Jacob and Iz got in town (oh darn, I know), so I treated myself to this while I strolled around.
My little shopper.. I was so excited when they showed up!
Who is this girl and what did she do with my sweet little? We were on our way to Lawrence to have breakfast with Papa, daddy, Ashley, Byron + Pailsey and I turned around and Iz was making this face... and kept making it.
We had a nice little morning walk Sunday morning with our friend/neighbor and her pooch {also Lucy} that Isabelle loves.
We ended our weekend with Emme's birthday celebration! The big '1-0'- she's double digits now!
Happy Birthday to Emme!!




No comments:
Post a Comment