We cookie making at Gigi's with the cousins and Isabelle had such a good time!
| these two.. buds! |
Thank you Aunt Ashley for helping so I could snap some shots!
Iz got cookie cutter happy and just wanted to keep putting them in the dough, whether they were on top of others or the dough wasn't rolled out and ready, it didn't matter.
Group effort on this one!
They were so cute watching their cookies in the oven...
Decoration time- can you say sprinkles?!
Paisley had her share of icing.. it's kind of hard to tell here, but she has frosting ALL over her face :)!
I think they were discussing the sprinkle strategy...

Time for the tasting.. they seemed to be pretty good because she wanted another one right after she was done with the first.
Yep, you can see that right, just piles of sprinkles!!
Ta-da! My cookies!
Oh and this was Iz and dad watching cartoons in bed that morning.. I just love how she covers herself up like dad :).







No comments:
Post a Comment