Friday, December 7, 2012

Lunch date with my little + 30 wk doc appt.!

Iz and I went to Lawrence Thursday night so my mom and I could take a cooking class at one of my most missed spots, The Merc {everything was so delicious, will have to share some recipes!}, so Iz and I got to spend some time in town on Friday before my appt..  I had to drink the 'yummy' stuff for the glucose test and get blood taken in the morning, then we had a lunch date after that at Ingredient {another yum}.. it was fun to have lunch with my little girl.
 We went to the doc after Iz's nap and everything was great, her heart beat was about 148 and she is still measuring right on for the due date of Feb. 13!  I also passed the glucose test, but am almost too far on the other end of the spectrum {hypoglycemic}, so I just have to eat more small meals through out the day {which it seems like I do already!} or I could crash if I have a big meal... no wonder I have just been so hungry {all the time- seriously!} and feel like I could pass out!
 Iz getting creative while we waited for the doc.. trying to unlock the hazardous trash with my car keys.. yep.
 Isabelle always wants to get her blood pressure checked, or at least have it wrapped around her arm so the bulb can be squeezed, I'm not sure what it is about that thing, but she loves it.  My doc was kind of enough to check Iz's blood pressure- thank you for making her day!!
 It was the cutest thing, Iz was so mesmerized by the whole thing and Dr. Durland was so cute with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment