Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas with Sue Sue!

Izzy girl and I had dinner Saturday night with Henry, Kellie and Jack.. these two were too funny to watch play!  They are just so cute.
Hugs!!
 We got to go to church with Sue Sue and Iz was trying out her new hat Sue Sue made... so cute!
We did Christmas early with Sue Sue Sunday in Lawrence because she went to Kentucky and it was our year to stay home.  We had lunch from La Parilla {YUM} and then started opening gifts.  Izzy girl wanted to be a present and jump out of the box at me... such a fun game!
 Opening presents!!
 Iz was just so excited, opened one thing, got excited for a second, then moved on to the next.. she helped dad and I open ours too- she loves presents now!
 We had to open every box she got the minute we walked in the door.. I mean, 5 minutes and we had everything out!
 Oh and in her new tent!
Thank you Sue Sue for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment