I love walking out of the gym in the morning to a beautiful sunrise!
My gram gave Iz this scarf for her birthday and I was happy to see her wearing it.. looking so grown up!
We had a Holiday party with PAT and it was so fun to watch Iz make things and get excited about Christmas. Dad was able to join us, so that was a huge bonus! He is helping Iz put some glue on the Christmas card she made.
It turned out nice... she had fun with the stickers!
Cookie decorating...
She really just wanted to eat the frosting!
Yum!
Iz was so excited about her cookie, pretty much ate the whole thing! There was a Santa Claus at the party, but the minute Isabelle saw him in the room, she wanted to go home, said, "I can't like him mom, I want to go home".. so, we didn't get that memorable pic of our daughter on Santa's lap.. again. {If you are wondering, she is a fan of his now that she has experienced Christmas morning! She said she likes Ho Ho and she will sit with him next year.}
I just couldn't resist taking this picture.. made me think of "Ace Ventura Pet Detective" with the animals all around her head!









No comments:
Post a Comment