Saturday, December 8, 2012

Izzy girl's first KU game!!!

Iz and I got up and headed to Lawrence for the game.. we were so excited to get to take her to a game!!    We didn't know what she was going to wear yet, so she was still in her jams on the way there.. just coloring in the coloring book we got from the hospital.
Iz got to open an early Christmas present from Gigi and Papa.. 
The Night Before Christmas!!  I was so happy because I had been trying to get Christmas books from the library and it was slim pickins'!  Iz had been learning about 'ho ho' so she was excited to see him on the cover!
Iz and Papa, walking into the game!
I love this...
and this.. Iz was in such awe of everything, I mean, she had this open mouthed face and didn't say anything for the first 30 minutes.. at least!
I mean, she was so out of it!  Look at that face!
She did point at the Jayhawks, she was so excited to see them and couldn't believe there were two of them- a big one! and a little one!
She did start to clap with everyone, but still had that blank stare...
totally blank..
A pretzel as big as your face!
It was so much fun to take her to the game and watch her be so amazed and excited.  Now she just talks about how she went to the basketball game and wants to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment