Sunday, December 9, 2012

sunday, sunday...




Isabelle has been so into 'big girl cups' and getting the water and ice from the front of the fridge.. she can barely reach it, but she manages to do both without much of a mess!  She takes a couple of drinks and then is over it.. I guess it's the whole idea of getting the water + ice, 'all by herself'.  "I do it myself mom."

There may have been a little spill here, but that's just gonna happen!
Enjoying the fire with my little and noticed we had the same boots on.. Iz thought it was pretty cool, just like mommy!
I swear she thought she was in the supermarket sweep or something- she was pushing that cart around the house so fast!
Oh and then had to put her sunnies on to do it..
Love having a fire.. love this time of year!


1 comment: