Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Still waiting...

We/I have been taking so many walks, trying to help get this baby out.. Isabelle just loves it!  It was so windy during one of our walks that I carried her almost the whole way- wouldn't you think that would help push baby sister out?!  I have even been running up the stairs- what's the deal?!  Isabelle said it so perfectly on Monday, "Come on baby sister, it's time to come out.. come out and play with me!".. yes, come on girl!  We had a bit of a false alarm on Monday, thought she was going to show face, went to the doctor and the fluid test was negative and I was still at a 2 :(.  Her heart beat sounded so good and she was moving around while we were there so the doc was glad that she still seemed to be happy in there.. I guess we wait! 
We had a really nice lunch at a new place down town called 'Loopy's'- they are all about local, organic, healthy and quality ingredients.. so my kind of place!  They even have almond milk for lattes and not just soy milk, aahh!  Oh and some great bakery items.. we were going to get 1 cookie to split and walked out with 4 different things to try {all of which, are good}!  It's such a neat little place that looks like it would be in NY or Chicago.. you have to try it if you are ever in Lawrence {9th and New Hampshire}, we are big fans!  Okay, enough of me raving about Loopy's.. wait, one more thing.. we all got their pizza/flat breads and they were so good, the dough is amazing!  It was not a problem for Isabelle to finish her's off! 
checking daddy out..
Just mixing up a concoction in mommy's water.. yum!
Of course we made a stop by the horsey!  This was actually funny, I was in the bathroom at Loopy's and heard somewhat of a scream that I knew only came from my child and just wondered what happened.. walked out and Jacob was like, "did you hear that scream?  I told her if she sat and ate her lunch and was good, then we could go ride the horse and she goes, YEAHHH!!".. it was pretty funny!  So yes, we bribe our child with horse rides, it's fine.
she's making that face again..

Okay, now everyone, fingers crossed that baby sister comes soon!  Isabelle keeps saying, "baby sister is coming soon" and "we are waiting for baby sister.. after she gets here, then we can go home" and "baby sister's coming tomorrow, yeah, let's do that, let's have baby sister tomorrow".. that's probably my favorite.. okay, let's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment