Friday, February 22, 2013

:: snowman with daddy ::

I love little hands and that she can hold on to my finger so tight.
The snow was so pretty in the morning with the sun shining on it..
more sleepy girl pics..
I'm awake!
Isabelle was so excited to build a snowman, so dad came home after her nap to build one... pure excitement!
this is me taking pictures from the window..
Iz did a lot more watching than building.. dad was hard at work!
Almost done!
Iz was so cute, she was asking if the snowman could talk to her.. I think the whole 'man' part confused her a bit because she was also a little unsure of him!
She didn't want to get very close to him at first {maybe it was the crazy arms, I don't know?}.. she wouldn't take her eyes off of him, like he was going to reach out and grab her!
She got brave and then wanted to touch him.. the whole thing was pretty funny!
snow angels!
Such a fun thing to watch dad and Iz build a snowman together!







No comments:

Post a Comment