And this face! I love that scowl!
I could take a million pictures of this little girl.. I know they all pretty much look the same, but it's so hard not to keep taking them {as you will see below}!
We woke up to such a blizzard, it was crazy- so pretty, but crazy! Isabelle loved watching it and couldn't wait to get out and play in it.
Izzy girl all geared up to go play in the snow with her cousins! I was sad not be able to take Iz outside to play in the snow, but so thankful to have Courtney and her cousins take her out and play!
I was happy to get these pics from Courtney so I could see Izzy girl having fun in the snow.
They tried snow soccer!
It looks like Harper is being swallowed by the snow..
This is just the best, right after I feed her, she is like comatose, has the cutest 'passed out' faces! I remember loving that from when I would feed Isabelle too.
Hello sister!
She was still kind of swollen around her eyes, poor thing.
Had to include our pooches.. yes, we still have them ;)!
We were totally snowed in, it was insane! Lillian and I didn't leave the house for like 3 days.. not my idea of fun.
Check out the amount of snow on our table.. so crazy!
Betsy came over to play and Iz was so excited to show her the princess book and have her color with her..











No comments:
Post a Comment