Like mother, like daughter.. she sees me put my sunnies on and then immediately asks for hers- I love it!
We went down town to run an errand and have lunch with Sue Sue.. LuLu's Noodles- SO good!! Izzy girl liked it too! She has been eating so well lately, such a variety of foods- makes me happy!
Yes, they are upside down.. almost always!
Isabelle helped me make our energy balls {that I just recently posted, we really do make them all the time!}.
Yum!
We were lucky to be in town the same time my friend Jayme and her littles were visiting so we got to meet Carter's new baby sister Sidney.. Isabelle looked like she was ready to hold her baby sister! She loved holding Sidney and didn't want to give her back to her mom.
Iz and Carter were so funny when we were trying to leave, she had to run back to the door and say bye again.. they were both just waving so enthusiastically, for at least a minute!
Thank you for letting us come and play, it was so good to see you all and hang out!!
Iz has been so funny with the whole baby sister thing and for the longest time thought she had a baby too because she had a belly button, I guess that's what she thought it meant {which we have explained several times}. I was scratching my belly {yes, like a large man sitting on the couch watching TV with a beer in hand} and Iz lifted her shirt up and looked at me and smiled and I just couldn't resist the photo op...
It's hard to tell but she was sticking her belly out, trying to make it look more like mine.
I love how she has her arm around my leg in this one...










No comments:
Post a Comment