Sunday, February 3, 2013

Daddy!! + Valentine Crafts!

I went to Lawrence on Saturday to get Jacob and got to go to the game {not a good one, but we won't talk about that} and had to get a picture of the Jayhawks for Isabelle.. she loves them, it's the daddy Jayhawk and the baby.. she always asks where the mom is, so we've gotten pretty creative with those answers.  We drove back to KC after the game and went to dinner, just the two of us, nice little treat!  We went by my mom's first so Iz could see her daddy, it had been almost a week and she was so excited that he was coming to see her!
We had breakfast with the family Sunday morning and got a little extra time with daddy... Isabelle is always a huge fan of daddy's smoothies/ 'juice' to her!
I love this pic of my two favorites.. both having their juice.
Izzy girl got to help Sue Sue make some banana bread.. Sue Sue is so great about letting Iz sit right up to the counter and help whenever she's cooking and Iz just loves it- thank you Sue Sue because sometimes I want to scream when she's trying to help me in the kitchen {just being honest}!
We had fun Valentine craft time with some doilies and cards I got from the Dollar store and a potato that I cut into a heart stamp.
Do her two hands look like they make a heart?  That's the idea anyway...

the potato heart stamp :)

The cookie sheet under the paint project is always a good idea, helps to keep the paint contained and it's easy to clean when you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment