These two pics are from the night before, I just wanted to add them because Iz was so excited to get some play time at the park.. I was feeling so bad that she hadn't really gotten to play or have any child interaction in days! There happened to be a little boy there with a ball and poor thing, it was like Isabelle hadn't played with anyone in weeks, she was so excited! He was a good sport and shared his ball with her.. and his name happened to be Henry, so Iz liked that since she has a friend named Henry.
~Iz's 'first' V-day~
We had such a fun day, started out at Muncher's Bakery {yum!} with one of their cinnamon rolls..
She loved it!
Then on to Isabelle's first 'real' haircut.. she was so good, just sat there! That's why I haven't really been able to cut it, she won't sit still for me! She got to play there with some kids for awhile, it was tough to get her to leave!
We went to a super fun play place called 'Laugh Out Loud' and Isabelle had such a blast! I think this trampoline was her favorite, which, can you blame her?! Yes, that is Nintendo's Mario in the background...
They have dress up clothes! This was Isabelle's princess dress!
and accessories!
Oh man, she was in heaven when she saw this kitchen!
A new princess dress.. it was Jasmine..
"mommy! I made it to the top all by myself!!" {then it was getting down, talk about some major talking her through that one! I almost had to crawl my huge bellied self up there to get her!}
It was a struggle to get her out of there, but after a little over 2 hours and past our lunch time, it was time to go! I was kind of dragging her out of there and this super nice person gave her a piece of her chocolate chip cookie {I was trying to get a pic of it all over her face} on the way out and that seemed to help a little {thank you whoever you are!}.
Dad surprised me with these beautiful flowers! They had lilies, in lieu of our wonderful baby girl! He was thinking.. such a sweet thought!
Check out that gerber daisy!
Dad also brought some goodies so Iz was super excited to open everything!
Aaaghh, Cinderella!!
"no, I can do it myself dad"
She's dancing!
We gave Isabelle her first Barbie for Valentine's Day and she was so excited.. and she is a princess that can go in the bath tub- bonus!
Oh and some of her own head bands!
OH, dad also brought red velvet cupcakes and I think Iz likes them as much as I do!
love this..
and this!
Valentine's Day was so fun, Iz and I had a great play day, then dinner and treats with dad.. I think it's one of Iz's new favorite days! She kept saying and telling everyone, "Happy Birthday, Valentime's Day!".. not sure where the birthday part came in, but it was pretty cute- wish I would have recorded it! I have to say, it was really nice to have a lot of bonding time with Isabelle before Lillian arrived.. it was kind of nice to be just her and I on a mini 'vaca'.





























No comments:
Post a Comment