Aunt Ashley offered to have Iz go to Salina to hang with her and the kids while she was staying at the Turpin's and I just couldn't resist.. we both needed it- she got some kid play time and I was able to just relax and catch up on some z's.. I know that sounds lame since I am a mom and shouldn't want to be away from my child, but sometimes, you just need a break! I didn't do a whole lot while she was in Salina, but that was just what I needed.. it was so weird to just be myself! Thank you Ashley!! I will say, it didn't take long for me to miss her and want her to be back with me, so it was good to get these pics of her having a good time with her cousins!
This video just killed me when I got it, makes me a little nervous how much she loved that microphone, but who knows, maybe she will be a singer one day?! It's pretty long because she does not want to give the mic up, but it's worth the watch!
I was so excited for Iz and Jacob to come back! You can tell someone dressed herself.. I wish I would have gotten a better pic because her drink is covering up her princess bling necklace! Total rock star!
Last minute date night!! My mom was going to come up and I came up with the brilliant idea that Jacob and I should go to dinner, just the two of us for our pretend Valentine's Day since we will likely either be in the hospital or about to be on Valentine's Day.. it was so nice.. this is my delicious red quinoa burger + greens! Thank you mama!
We have been getting everything out and ready for baby sister, washing the car seat cover, the swing, bassinet, all that stuff.. Jacob bought some newborn dipes and brought the diaper bag up so I was getting it somewhat organized and couldn't get over how small the dipes are! I feel like I don't even remember Iz being in diapers that small- time goes too fast!





No comments:
Post a Comment