Friday, February 15, 2013

:: crafty v-day gifts ::

With me being frugal these days, I had to get creative for Valentine's Day.. I found this printable card on Pinterest {and the card I gave Jacob} and printed a picture of Isabelle and had it glued to a piece of paper under this one and then just punched 2 holes at the top and tied them together... it worked!
I found this idea on Pinterest {shock} and thought it was such a cute idea.. found the mug at the Dollar Store {nice!} and googled 'love quotes', then wrote them on the mug with permanent marker and baked it at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.. voila!  They say you can put them in the dishwasher, but I would probably just hand wash it.
"where there is love, there is life" ~Ghandi
"do all things with love"
I kept this one pretty simple, but the options are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment