We had our 39 week doc appt. and got officially settled in Lawrence. My doc did the check and I was dilated to a 2 and 90% effaced {her head is so far down there that she had to reach around it to get to my cervix- how crazy is that?! Sorry if that's TMI!}, so she thought we could have the baby anytime.. even said, we are talking now and we might have a baby tonight {obviously not the case, as it's almost been a week now :(}.. my belly was measuring at 37 which she said was perfect and her heart beat was about 155.. it's so fun to hear her heart beat, just unbelievable! We got excited that we were going to have her in the next couple of days, but I guess she wasn't/isn't quite ready.. she still moves like crazy {which you can really tell that she doesn't have much room because my whole belly will just jut out to one side or bounce out when she moves} and causes me the most enjoyable acid reflux.. man I can't wait to be done with TUMS!
Izzy girl seems to think she is really little because she loves to sit in this walker thing and eat her meals. Such a goof ball!
She just made me laugh, wanted to put her hat on herself, "no, I do it".. and this is how it turned out...
Thank you daddy for bringing my princess shoes!!
We don't know where she got this silly face from, but she has been making it a lot lately! I know I say it a lot, but she is such a goof ball! And you wonder how I started calling her 'turkey' and 'monkey'!
It was nice out so we went down town to walk around and Izzy girl ended up with a new pair of shoes.. she says, "these are my pretty shoes".. she was so excited about them, had to wear them out of the store!
high five daddy!
Oh and we can't go down town without stopping by to see the horses! This girl doesn't forget anything! She totally associates down town with the horses.
There's that face again!
And again! It's almost like she acts like she's embarrassed or something, it's so funny.
my love bug!
Dinner with 'my dad'.. she's so funny and has been referring to us as 'her dad/mom', even when she talks to each of us about the other.. like, "where's my daddy at?".. just funny.
This is so terrible but I needed to get a 39 week belly pic- Jacob was sitting on the couch, so not the best angle! Doesn't she look so low, just sticking straight out?!
Had to add this because Isabelle was in her pjs, ready for bed and wearing her princess shoes.. and taking millions of pictures of them on her feet!
We had such a nice night as a family, delicious dinner and ice cream from our favorite place down town, Syla's and Maddies! Oh how I've missed that place! I ate ice cream all the time when I was pregnant with Iz, but I know that's because we lived in Lawrence and were minutes away from Syla's and Maddies.. maybe that had something to do with me being so much bigger and swollen with her too? ;) I don't know, but I will say, I'm so thankful that I'm not as swollen with this pregnancy.. I can still wear my wedding ring and all of my shoes.. my ankles don't really swell until later at night and it's nothing compared to how big they got with Iz.













that face looks a lot like a face YOU make, doots:) loves you, mama!
ReplyDeleteHa! You are probably right Abbs! She does so many things that I'm like, 'where'd she get that from?' and Jacob says, 'you.. you do that all the time!'.. oops!
ReplyDelete