We got up in Lawrence Monday morning, loaded the car and headed home! We were just so anxious to get home and it was so nice to get there! Jacob, Gigi and Courtney helped get a lot of things done while we were gone- painted Lillian's room, organized her clothes in the drawers {amazing! I was kind of dreading still having to do that when I got home} and cleaned house {THANK YOU for everything!!}.
Such a good big sister! Poor Lillian isn't as thrilled as Isabelle is!
love this..
Since we learned the size of our babe, I couldn't figure out how she was in my belly.. especially because everyone thought I was smaller than when I was pregnant with Iz.. anyway, this is how! Look how tiny she gets! Such a little ball! I love it :).
I mean, that is incredible to me!




No comments:
Post a Comment