We had Lillian's appointment right when we got back, on Tuesday and I was so anxious to see how much she weighed!
I swear she was going to roll over on the table.. such a strong little!
Our little girl is not so little :(.. at 3 days, she weighed 8 lbs 13 oz {86%.. so didn't lose much from birth}, was 21.5 in long {96%} and her head circumference was 35 cm {51%}.
Poor girl was all over the place, like what are you doing to me?!
I couldn't resist getting a pic of her little legs sticking out while doc was checking her out. I just
I tried to run a few errands and had to have my first car feeding, already! I just love her face after she passes out! I remember that from Iz, her faces were so similar.
Look at that face!
her spike!
Isabelle was so insistent on putting her princess dress before her nap because she got a new princess book with Gigi.. this girl can already name all the princesses, so if you need to brush up on that, she will help you out!
"what mom?"










No comments:
Post a Comment