Monday, January 21, 2013

:: weekend :: papa's birthday ::

Isabelle is so big, she walked Reggie for the entire walk!  I really thought I was going to have to take over, but Reggie was a good walker and Iz kept up!
My Gram gave her some wooden food that Velcro's together so you can cut it apart and she had so much fun making us 'dinner'.  She loves the faux food!

It was Papa's birthday so we got to celebrate at a Japanese Steakhouse for dinner.. I'm not sure what Iz is explaining to Sue Sue, but her facial expressions are funny.. she is so matter of fact in the first one!
I don't know that she loved the fire.. it was cooler when it was at another table and not right in her face.
She did love the rice!


This isn't the best picture, but I wanted remember that we watched daddy play tennis on Sunday- Iz thought it was pretty cool!
Another walk.. a little bit cooler on Sunday!
We were starting potty training the next week so we went to get some more undies just to be safe.. we also got some of the 'training' type underwear that is a little thicker than the regular undies, either way, she was so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment