We celebrated Cooper's 13th birthday {he's officially a teenager- what?!} and Papa and Gigi's house.. Isabelle is in the background trying to convince Coop to give her his sport necklace- not successful. And Harper seems to be posing...
I love these two pics of Isabelle and Paisley hugging...
Light up swords!! Oh man, Isabelle thought that was the coolest thing ever!
Happy Birthday to Cooper!!
I mean, really loved that sword! She had to take it to bed with her...
~36 week doc. appt.~
I went to the doctor that morning and had the fun chec... at first the doctor had said to be in Lawrence about 38-38.5 wks, so we were going to go the weekend of the 2nd, then after the 'check', she was like, "is there any way you could come a little earlier, maybe like the week before, just in case?".. I could tell that she was down there and my doctor said she was definitely posterior and 'down there'! Crazy! She thought I would go around the same time as I did with Iz {in between the two due dates}, but we'll see! Her heartbeat was in the 150's and my belly was measuring right on with my due date.
I am trying really hard to get caught up so I can keep you all posted on the baby girl!








No comments:
Post a Comment