We had fun painting cards and a frame for Sue Sue's birthday. She's becoming such a natural, once she painted one, it's like we couldn't get a new piece of paper in front of her fast enough!
Oh how I wish this wasn't blurry, she has the biggest cutest smile ever!
Look at that concentration!
All of her masterpieces!!
It's so great to have so many painted and ready for the next time we need a card for something!
Jacob has been trying to eat healthier so we have been cooking every night and I love it!
This is just some brown rice {1/2 C long grain + 1/2 C pearl} and 1 C quinoa with 1 C veggie broth + 1 C water.. so good! He ate it with some baked chicken breasts that I sprinkled with seasoned salt and topped with pineapple salsa {it's Trader Joe's and we love it, always have 2 jars on hand!}.









No comments:
Post a Comment