That's my girl! Just getting in some good reading on our way home from Lawrence Friday..
First things first when we get home: remove tennies + socks, put on princess shoes, gloves + tiara...
oh and remove pants... ? {but put princess shoes back on}
Like, what mom? This is totally normal!
The weather was actually nice enough to play outside a little!
We tried to get Lucy to sit in the back like Paris did so effortlessly- no dice.
I just had to share this because I looked down from reading while on the treadmill and realized my belly was pretty much touching the machine, it put a little grin on my face {hence the pic}.
We went to Emme's basketball games on Sunday and I just thought this was so cute of Isabelle and Cooper walking out...
Not a very eventful weekend, but those are always the best!








No comments:
Post a Comment