I was really trying to get a picture of what this sticker said because I say it to her all the time- 'I love my munchkin', but she put it on her face and then took it off too fast for me to get a good pic.. oh well.
Greyson and Lindsey came to hang/play and it was the perfect ending to our week of potty training! We got to play outside and just hang out, so nice!
Our walk with the stroller and lawn mower..
Greyson brought Isabelle a big sister book {and gift for the hospital- so sweet, thank you!!} and we were in the kitchen and walked into these two on the steps, just reading :).
Thank you so much friends for coming to visit and play, we had a great time!!
Best dance move ever!
Iz and dad have been having dance parties and this is just the tail end of one of her new moves.. check that face!
Best dance move ever!








No comments:
Post a Comment