Thursday, January 31, 2013

Iz just reading the paper, just like Sue Sue.  We woke up Wednesday morning to snow!  Poor Izzy girl didn't have her snow boots so we stayed inside most of the day {boo}.  We did visit Kellie and Zoey and I was carrying Iz down the drive way so she didn't get all snowy, slipped and pulled something in my bum!  I know I probably shouldn't have been carrying her, but I was and now I can't walk normal!
There's Lucy, all in Isabelle's face!
I have my purse, ready to go!

We had lunch with Ashley and Paisley at Unforked {by Sheridan's}, which means I got a mt. rushsmore = yum!!  Iz and Paisley split the chicken quesadilla and Iz loved it, she ate such a good lunch!
Oh and a smoothie that she downed!
Iz had a blast playing Paisley's piano!  Maybe we will have a pianist on our hands?!


My 38 week belly pics.. my mom isn't the best photographer {sorry mom, you know it's the truth},
but she did get better with the new background!
This is crazy because you can tell she was off to the side from how off center my belly button is!  I didn't even notice until I looked at the picture and just thought it looked strange!
She's so low!!


No comments:

Post a Comment