Izzy girl and I headed to Lawrence bright and early for my doctor's appointment Tuesday morning and of course the weather was terrible, it rained the whole time! I did have 'the check' and was dilated a little over a 1, but she said she didn't think I would go in the next day or so, so there was no rush for Jacob to get to Lawrence... her heart beat was in the 150's again and my belly still measuring for our due date.. so we just wait!
We went by the Lawrence library to pick up the Cinderella movie {Iz has been so into princesses lately!} and a couple books I requested so that was fun.. except for the pouring rain!
We took baby Zoey some burp cloths and I just wanted to share this one that I did on my fancy embroider machine.. first time doing a border and thought it turned out pretty cute!
I love these two + they love each other. I love Reggie too, but he doesn't love Isabelle as much as Lucy does so there aren't as many photo ops.
Isabelle found this bag of shoes and purse that my mom had gotten out to give to a friend and she was so excited to put them on! She loves them Mary Ann! She calls it 'her purse' now! And she can walk around in those heals like a pro!



No comments:
Post a Comment