Iz and I had a fun day in Manhattan with Bonny and Colin {all except for our terrible start of me getting a speeding ticket on the highway when we were almost there.. yes, I almost died, pulled all the stops: stuck out my belly, told him I had to pee, tears in eyes {those were real!} + didn't know the speed limit on that exit {also real} and he still gave me a ticket for the exact amount I was going, total mean pants {no, those are not the real words I was saying at him when he walked away from our car}}.. looks like she is going to be a nice big help with baby sister!
I have been so behind on belly pics so I made Jacob take some when we got home.. probably not the best day to do it because my eyes were all swollen from crying so much from getting the ticket {emotional pregnant person} and I was trying to make myself look happy... at least you can still see the progress of the belly, please ignore the facial in both pics, thanks.
Oh my turkey! Just sitting in her baby car seat, in her baby stroller.. with her sunnies on!




No comments:
Post a Comment