Tuesday, January 1, 2013

:: 34 wk doc appt :: NYE ::

This was our last appt. before having them every week, so crazy!  All was good, baby girl's heart beat was in the 140's and my belly was measuring right on with our due date.  We had to go to the lab so I could get my blood checked again {iron low, no surprise there}, so this was Iz entertaining the other people in the waiting room.. oh and another sticker for her face!  I promise I have a belly pic coming, we have really been slacking with those this time around, sorry baby girl!
Yes, she was dancing!

And it was New Year's Eve {whoop-dy-do, I know}, but we actually did something for the first time in a few years.. we got crazy and got a baby sitter {a cousin}, had dinner at the Country Club with friends and then went to a friend's house for the count down- nothing revolutionary, but it was kind of fun to not just be at home.  So here we are on the 'big' night!
I do have to say that I wore heels!  I hadn't worn them in so long since I've been staying home so I was kind of excited to put them on for the night!!  I thought, why not?!
the girls: Sophie, Allison, Colleen, Amy, me
We tried to be a little festive with the head bands... they were table decor so we thought we could wear them.  Thank you friends for a nice evening and the last of 2012!  I can't believe it's 2013, where has the year gone?!  I have almost been home for a year and I can't believe it!  And we have almost been in Salina for a year, that's crazy!!  Happy New Year to everyone, hope you had a wonderful Eve!!




No comments:

Post a Comment