Daddy + Izzy girl.. she was so excited to go to another game and got all quiet and 'in awe' of everything right when we walked in the doors.
I love my little girl!
She was totally into the game!
Super fan cheering! {even if no one else was.. we are still trying to teach her that you only cheer when KU makes a basket, not when both teams do} She was so excited when the game went into over time, probably because the place went crazy- I so wish I would have taken a video of it!
love this.
Of all games we take her to, it's a later game and then goes into over time, figures! We had to get creative at the end because she was done.. those tickets were a saviour for awhile.
It was such a great game, but I was even ready to go.. it can get pretty uncomfortable in close quarters with a big belly and small child on your lap! So glad we got to take her to another game, she just has a blast and it's so fun to watch her. Oh and she did have her first bowl of 'Dippin' Dots', loved 'em!








No comments:
Post a Comment