Monday, November 12, 2012

Here's to 30 and 27 weeks pregs!!

We woke up in Lawrence to a super cold and rainy day {of course}, but we did have breakfast at one of my favorite spots, had veggie biscuits + gravy and a delicious chai latte.  Jacob surprised me with a facial at my favorite spa and it was wonderful, I didn't want to get off the table!  It had been too long!  We had dinner at Freestate and it was delicious.. Isabelle kept saying, "Happy Birthday Mommy" and it was the cutest thing I think I have ever heard her say, she just says it so cute!  Oh and then finished the night with apple pie ice cream from Syla's and Maddies :)!  The best ice cream ever!!
 I realized when we got back to the house that we were way behind on belly pics, so here I am/was at almost 27 weeks.. lookin' good.
 and bad picture set-up, dark shirt with dark background, but you can kind of tell how far my belly is sticking out.
We had our doctor appt. in the morning and baby girl was 2 lbs 4 oz and her heartbeat was about 158.. we had another sonogram to make sure the placenta had moved and it is totally out of the way and up her back, which was good news.. sad we don't get to see her again on sono, but for a good reason.  According to Babycenter.com, our babe is a little bigger than they say at this time.. it said she was almost 2 lbs, like a head of cauliflower and about 14.5 inches long.  She moves around a lot, not just at night before bed, but all throughout the day.
Here are the last pics of our little one...
her little face looking right at you.
little nose and mouth
Side profile of her head- these two are so similar, but I still wanted to put both :).
It has been kind of fun having sonograms every appointment... I will miss seeing her!


No comments:

Post a Comment