Friday, November 2, 2012

:: friends! ::

We had a fun Friday with friends.. Isabelle kept asking, "where my friends at?" during breakfast.  It was Bonny's 30th birthday, so it was fun to be able to celebrate with her for a little bit!
Of course they both wanted to play with the same toy, one that Isabelle probably hasn't played with in weeks.. always seems to work that way!
Runge trying to regulate while I was trying to help + figure out something with whoever I was talking to on the phone.. so busy!  Way to multi-task Runge!
Oh the outside toys, just more of the same thing, they both want to play with the toy that the other one has!  Oh littles!
Thank you friends for coming to play, we had so much fun seeing you all!!

Walking to Gigi's house!
"I carry my diaper, mom."

No comments:

Post a Comment