We had to run a quick errand and this was Isabelle's 'get-up'.. she loves my silver head band! Such a rock star!
Just workin' it on the street! {does that sound bad? you know what I mean}
Iz likes to get in her car seat by herself, exact words: "I do it, myself"... the only problem is, if you don't catch her, she tries to play in the car and make me crazy! She happened to make me laugh this time {and usually does but I try to hide it}.
It can be kind of a scene depending on where we are parked because I have to climb in the car and get her in her seat, which then can turn into a very unhappy little... not fun... life with a 2 year old!
I wish this picture wasn't blurry because it was pretty funny.. you get the idea though... jams, sunnies, milk + shopping cart.






No comments:
Post a Comment