Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Harper!!

We brought our tree up a little before Turkey Day, didn't decorate it or anything, but just got it out of the basement so it would be ready.. Iz's face was priceless when she saw it.. just the plain Christmas tree, she was so excited!
 We had Harper's birthday party Sunday night and it was a princess theme so Izzy girl was in her tutu.


 Harper looking so cute in her new head phones!
so curious...
Iz got a little crazy after dinner and was running around with her tutu on her head.. looking like an Indian chief! 
 Oh and Cooper had it on too.. I had to be so fast to get a pic, but I got one!
 I mean, literally, running!  Such a goof ball!
 Look at that fun princess cupcake cake!  Happy Birthday to Harper!
 Iz definitely had her share of sugar!
 Loving the cookie and cupcake!
She was so funny.. I wish I would have gotten some video of her and what she was saying because my eyes were watering I was laughing so hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment