I have been getting creative with my lunches and wanted quinoa so I put 1 C in the rice cooker with 1 C veggie broth + 1 C water and cooked blk beans, corn + squash with a little veggie broth and some of my 'Arizona seasoning' from Penzey's {which you could add any seasonings of your liking}, added it to the quinoa and threw in some tomatoes from my garden and fresh spinach {I added that to the side after I took the pic}. It was pretty delicious and very simple!
We walked over to see if Gigi was home after Iz's nap, she wasn't, but it was so cute watching Iz trying to get in and knocking saying, "Gigi".
She didn't answer at the back, so we tried the front too..
"where's Gigi?"
We still got some good 'weeee' time in! Iz was loving it!
The tree with the sky just looked so pretty.
Oh how I love this girl!!










No comments:
Post a Comment