Isabelle got this great craft kit for her birthday and I turned around and she had the whole thing empty on the floor.. funny thing {not really} is that the scissors were her favorite! She carried them around all day pretending to/trying to cut things, luckily they are the child scissors and she wasn't successful or didn't really get the hang of how to use them.
Just relaxing in her chair with her scissors {thanks Runge ;)}.
Jacob and I got her this neat little wooden mixer set and she loves to make cookies! She kept saying, "I'm making cookies mom".. we did pretend to eat them too. Don't mind the fact that she's wearing her stocking hat inside, it's another new thing she loves.
just cruisin'... getting so much better at driving!
What mom? I'm just wearing your heels in my shorts, getting ready to go to the grocery store...
I loved how she fell asleep, with a baby in each arm, made me smile.





No comments:
Post a Comment