Sunday, November 18, 2012

Iz loves Lowes!!

Who knew she would have such a blast at Lowes?!  She was so funny posing with that ruler!
 Iz loves to "help" us at check out!
 So strong!!
Nails!  I painted our nails and Iz was so excited to have her nails done too!  We had to take a pic!
This is my favorite.. need to send it in to Ellen and hope that we get on her show ;)!
We had our dinner party Saturday night and it was a Harvest theme... we took dessert so I made my absolute favorite thing for this time of year.. Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake {I think I have posted the recipe before, but click here if you want to check it out.. it's Paula Deen, so you know it's extra healthy ;).. it's so delicious though, it doesn't matter, right?!}, but the main reason I took the pic was because they were so sweet and had '30' candles for me and all sang 'happy birthday'!  I wasn't expecting it at all so it was a fun surprise and I was kind of happy to get to blow out some candles!
the dinner group girls...
Jess, Colleen, moi, Amy, Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment