Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday to our precious girl!!

'It's a cupcake day', that's what Isabelle wore on her birthday and she picked it out!  It was perfect.
We took the rest of her cookies to Patti's for a birthday treat after lunch.
My happy girl!  She was so excited to go to Patti's on her birthday!
Ready to play!
So excited about the balloons!
I just love this picture of all the kids that were there on Thursday for Iz's bday celebration... everyone is pretty much looking except for Isabelle!
not sure the first boy's name, Gentry, Iz, Will, Anna, Eli
I can't figure out how to rotate this video for some reason, so weird because it was upright the first time I saw it, but I still wanted to share it because it's pretty cute.. just turn your head for a sec ;).

The kids enjoying their cookies!
 Mrs. Patti gave Isabelle a baby for her birthday and these are just the best pictures, Iz was so excited!  The first thing she asks Patti for when she gets to her house in the morning, are the babies, so the gift was perfect.
I had to put the big picture of this because I just love it.. notice how the baby is covered with tissue paper as her blanket.
Izzy girl trying out her new chair before her nap.
Oh and the dogs are super jealous of it, want to curl up in it all the time... Isabelle is like, 'back off Lu'.
Oh our dearest Isabelle, I don't even know where to start, you are such a big girl now!
~You are still wearing size 4 dipes and size 5 night times.
~Your clothes are 18-24 months and 2T and you are wearing size 7 shoes, some bigger 6's still fit.
~You go to bed at 8 and sleep until 7:30-8 and take a nap around 1:30-2.. sometimes you sleep for an hour, but it can be 2-3 hours, you just never know.
~You are such a talker, it's so fun to be able to have conversations with you and that you understand what we are saying to you {that doesn't always mean you listen, but you know what's going on}.
~You love to play, you are so good at playing by yourself and I love watching you.. you also love to play with your friends and cousins, such a social butterfly, just like her mama was.. let's be honest, still is.
~You are so ready to be potty trained, we just need to stay home a weekend and do it.. you like to sit on the potty, wipe and flush it by yourself.. you don't actually go to the bathroom, but you have the idea.
~Your famous line is, "I do it, myself" or "I did it!".. you are all about doing things on your own without any help from us.
There is just so much, I don't even know how to write it all down.. I'm hoping I've captured it all in other posts, seems that's easier these days than compiling into the month marks.. the logistics are the most important though, right?  We love you so much and just enjoy every minute with you, watching you grow and change.. I really wish there was a 'Neverland' and you would stop getting bigger and growing up!  We are so lucky to have such a wonderful daughter like you!  Love you!!

I almost forgot to include your 'stats' from our doctor appointment.. you weighed 27.1 lbs, which is 60% and you were 35 inches tall, also in the 60%. Your appointment went really well, you "passed" all your 'development tests'... the nurse gave me a double take and asked again when I told her you could say more than 50 words.. like she didn't believe me!  You are amazing my little girl!

I made this delicious smoothie for Iz and I, it was just a small frozen banana, handful of frozen strawberries, 1 kiwi and 1/2 scoop of Juice Plus+ Complete {or a vanilla protein powder} + water.



No comments:

Post a Comment