Such a goof ball, posing on the trash can... ?
Dad made a little bit of a mess on the rug and Isabelle ran for her vacuum, "I get it, mom, I do it myself"... it was pretty cute considering she went over it so many times and thought she "almost got it".
Oh my gosh, look at this amazing surprise birthday present I had when we got home from Lawrence.. storage for my craft room!! Aaaagghh! I am still organizing and trying to figure out where everything is going to go, but it will make it so much easier to work and be productive.
She just makes me laugh... yep, picked this out herself, necklace, warmers and all!
and her hair was crazy, but she wouldn't let me fix it.
"silly mommy"..
I couldn't resist taking this picture, she has purple athletic shorts on under her skirt and flip flops on, trying to ride her 'cycle'.
We met the family at 'Yogurtini' for Harper's birthday and these two were so funny to watch, just having a conversation... Harp: 'look at my necklace I just got for my birthday', Iz is checking it out..
Iz: 'that's cute, I like it.'
Harp: 'oh yeah, it's so 'in', Iz: 'yeah, I know'... 'my ice cream is good...'
She never ceases to amaze me.. her warmers over her jeans.. and just showing off her stuff!
Poor Luc had to go to the vet, but she just looked so cute in the seat beside me, had to snap the shot.
When Isabelle got home from Patti's she saw that dad had put all her toys in a pile, not in her 'play room' {we have been trying to figure out our furniture/room situation, so there has been a lot of rearranging going on}, so she took it upon herself to put them all back in 'my play room'.. I was in the kitchen for a minute and walked into this...
I was just laughing, had to send the pic to dad.












No comments:
Post a Comment