Friday, November 16, 2012

:: warmers :: burp cloths :: iz ::

I wanted to make some leg warmers for a gift so I picked up some fun socks from the store, cut the feet off, then the toes and heels and sewed the foot part back onto the the end to make like a ribbing.. super simple and fun!  There are a bunch of different ways to make them, so I made another pair for Iz without adding the ribbing at the bottom, just folding the end under a couple times and sewing, makes them a little shorter, but I like that too.. either way works!  Izzy girl loves 'her warmers', she wears them with everything!!
I also made two new burp cloths that I was just experimenting with.. adding rick-rack to the sides, kind of fun addition and then adding embroidery to the other.. it's kind of hard to see because I did it in white {kind of just wanted it to blend}, but I did an 'M' for her name.. you can see it better in the second pic.
Izzy girl and I went for a walk to see if we could find daddy coming home and she was just too funny with the sucker she got from the doctor's office... like she was so cool that she had it!

No comments:

Post a Comment