Sunday, October 30, 2011

i love fall!

Our Sunday morning...
 our usual stroller pic before our run..
We had brunch with Aunt Ashley and Uncle Byron at the famous Miltons and Isabelle was a hoot.. she was so giggly and friendly to everyone that walked by... and enjoyed some eggs, potatoes and french toast :).
 love this..

Jacob and I raked our thousands of leaves while Iz played in her composer seat in the front yard (it was our solution to getting the leaves picked up faster and it worked!).  I set Iz in the of leaves to see if she would like it and she was a little unsure, she didn't seem to like the feel of the leaves on her hands and I just couldn't stop taking pics...
 This is Isabelle snooping in her birthday gift... we thought we could just "hide" her present in the office, little did we know she would be all into it and keep going in there to check it out.. pretty funny.
We had a wonderful Sunday as a family, nice weather and very productive... those are the best days!

No comments:

Post a Comment