Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Izzy girl's first Halloween and she was a bumble bee!  I was worried she wouldn't want to keep the hat part on because she pulls her hats off every time I put them on now, but she did good and left it on the whole time!  We just went to a few of our close neighbors and Iz was a hit, she even carried the bucket herself for some of the time.
the dogs were totally checking her out... loved that it had a little stinger!
this was probably my favorite pic of the 500 hundred I took...
the costume wasn't the most slimming, it totally accentuated mama's wonderful chubby cheeks ;)
She was so funny with the candy, she was just squeezing them and wouldn't let them go {example below}.
 She just loves to get her picture taken with mom these days... I wish!  She's like, 'let me down... I want to crawl!'  I can't handle how she is getting more independent and the fact that she is almost one!!
We had so much fun taking Iz around and she did so good, even with it being past her bed time.  She went to bed about 7:30 which is late for her, she is usually passed out at 7!
I had to share this picture of our neighbor's little guy, Harrison, he looked so cute, best teen wolf costume ever and he would howl and it was the cutest thing ever... Jacob had to get a pic of him!





1 comment: