Friday, October 14, 2011

A couple days at home with my Iz...

We found out from Jennifer on our way home from the races that her son had to have surgery unexpectedly and she couldn't watch Iz Monday thru Wednesday, naturally, I was secretly excited because I would get some extra days with mama, but it really kind of stumps us because we don't have much of a back up plan on the fly.  I stayed with her Monday and Wednesday and Aunt Betsy was kind enough to come to Lawrence to watch her Tuesday so I could make some work meetings.
Of course our morning started out with a run :).. the best start to a day!
and then I let Iz take everything out of her diaper bag...
Izzy girl's day with aunt Betsy (this is before I left for work)...
eyeing my water bottle..
getting so excited because I'm about to give it to her..
so happy she got it!
cheese!!
our Wednesday morning together...
I came around the corner to find this... 
and I just let it happen, it was much easier than trying to keep up with her and put everything back as she took it back out again... so once everything was off the shelf, I put it back and removed her from the area... remember when I said, don't do open shelving?  
She is so busy and determined to get everything off the shelf..
I love this look of concentration and accomplishment.
Iz and I had so much fun together, it was so nice to get to spend extra time with her, especially since it was unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment