Friday, October 7, 2011

We found a sippy cup!

Just Iz and I after work..
extreme close up.. I feel like she looks a little different in these pics, I don't know if it's because they are so close or the angle... who does she look like?
We finally found a cup Isabelle will drink out of!  She loves straws, so I found one with a straw (it's Playtex) and magic, she drinks out of it and loves it!
she was getting so excited about it and would open her mouth so big, like it was a bottle or something and then realize how small the straw was, it was pretty funny.  I'm just glad we found one she will drink out of because she doesn't like the ones with handles or the rubber tops... who knew she would be so picky about sippy cups!

No comments:

Post a Comment