We had a trick-or-treat day at work for the kids and I was lucky enough to have Jacob drop Iz off for the event, it was the best! Isabelle was a ballerina because we didn't have a costume yet and she just happened to have a super cute tutu (thanks Kenz!), the perfect ballet onesie (thanks Julie!), ballet slipper socks (thanks Runge!) and leg warmers.. voila! {if you notice that little yellow and blk outfit in the background, you will see the the debut of that on Halloween! Thank you Jami for letting Iz wear Ara's bee costume!}
Izzy girl had so much fun hanging with the girls at work and playing with the shoe samples... thank you girls for entertaining mama so I could use the ladies room and get our stuff together to go home.
I just couldn't resist these pics of her crawling around in her tutu...




No comments:
Post a Comment