Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Our fun filled Saturday...

Isabelle and I went to the Farmer's market and got from gram that she was in town and wanted to come to the market, so that was a fun surprise.
She still loves her feet!
I thought these pics with gram were so cute... smelling the flowers..
learning about bees...
trying to hold pumpkins and gourds...
she put her hand in front of her face just in time for the picture to take.. every time!
We put together a toy that Isabelle got from aunt Betsy for Christmas and she seemed to have a lot of fun with it.. she's so sporty!  She loved to use it to stand and got so excited whenever it would make noises at her.  I was picture happy, of course.
We went down town in the afternoon to go to a few stores and Iz was just lounging... last pic of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment