Thursday, October 20, 2011

Breakfast and the patch!

I love going to breakfast on the weekends, it's one of my favorite things and we got to have breakfast on Sunday at Milton's with Papa, Aunt Ashley and Jeff, it was delicious, as usual.
We were trying to prepare Jeff for his future child ;).
Iz is so big now, she just sits in the high chair and is part of the table, it's the best.
Just being part of the conversation.. asking Papa for more of his cinnamon roll... she loved it... I know, 'of course she did'. 

We went to the local pumpkin patch in the afternoon and had a great time, it was pretty windy and dusty, but Isabelle loved it so that made it worth all the dirt.
She loved the pumpkins and kept trying to hold them.
We stuck her in the wheel barrel and I could not stop taking pictures of her, she was just so happy and did not want to get out.
The patch had cows and chickens and Isabelle was so into the chickens that we could not get her to face the camera.. she even latched on to the fence and wouldn't let go.. pretty funny.
We had such a great time at the patch, I absolutely loved it, we will have to go back next year for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment