It was the big KU/KSU game and the game was at 11, so we had breakfast catered and it was quite the spread... it was delicious. I made some pumpkin cupcakes that I will post shortly, they were also pretty tasty. Abbey with Gresyon and Isabelle... she looks like a pro!
Isabelle and Greyson had lots of good bonding time, sharing each other's toys... now if Isabelle could just borrow some of Greyson's hair...
So fun to have friends in town for the game!
We got our picture taken with Bill Self (KU basketball coach for those who don't know)! Isabelle and Greyson are 1 and have already met Bill... so famous.
And Baby Jay!
Thank you Larry and Dana for having us to your suite, it was wonderful!
We had Sally's baby shower on Sunday and it was such a beautiful day and lovely shower. I got to make some more burp cloths and ended up stitching Sal's babe's initials on one of them, love that we already know her name!
Sisters... {unfortunately, I think my eyes are closed... bummer}
It was such a wonderful weekend, weather was great, got to spend quality time with Iz and good friends.. wish more weekends were like this! It's so crazy how the older we get, the farther we seem to be from friends and the less time we have to keep up with them.. we start families and have different priorities and life is just different, not bad different, but different, a little bit of crazy and lots of fulfillment and joy from our children. Man, I'm such an adult!










No comments:
Post a Comment