Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My little burrito!  I love a lot of things about this picture, one, she is propped on the pillow, two, totally wrapped up straight jacket style and three, that face.. I mean, it's like squished up and her little nose is pointing straight up, I just love it.
This is a pretty delicious smoothie aka 'juice' that Iz and I have been making.. it consists of:
1 kiwi
1 orange or Cutie, whatever you have
handful of frozen strawberries and mixed berries
4 large frozen cherries
1/2 banana
handful of spinach
1 scoop vanilla protein powder {love Juice Plus+ Complete!}
about 16oz water
*Blend and drink!
Isabelle is so big these days.. wants to carry her car seat just like mommy..
"ready mom, let's go"
welp, see ya!
I have posted this recipe for candy bar blondies before but didn't think I got a picture of the dough and just thought it looked pretty yummy so wanted to share... made them for an Easter party so I could get rid of some candy.
Sleepy girl.. I think I have said this before, but I just love how she sleeps with her hand up by her face.. look at those cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment