Tuesday, March 19, 2013

:: Lillian's 4 wk doc appointment ::

Isabelle loved going to Lillian's doctor appointment, there were so many things for her to play with and look at.
Poor girl was asleep, then had to take her clothes off to get weighed, so I had to feed her before the doc came in so she was happy, but of course she feel asleep again and got woken up again when the doc came in.. I just felt so bad for her, but that's the way it is in the early months!
No surprise, our girl grew another inch and gained 2 lbs!  She was off the charts in both height and weight!
23.3" long {>97}, 12lbs 7oz {>97%}, head circumference 38.3cm {78%}
Iz loves the doctor's stool, {which I recently read a sign on the wall saying, "don't let your children play on the doctor's stool".. oops, missed that!} she wants to sit on it anytime we are in a doctor's office.
Just looking so grown up :(!
and she's out.. again!
stretch!
snuggle time with my girls.. wish I didn't look so terrible!
Thankfully it was nice enough to take a little stroll and it just made Isabelle's day that you can move the handle down on the stroller so she can reach... such a big sister!
Dance party!!


No comments:

Post a Comment